Re: [foxboro] FW: Securing CAD Detail Button

  • From: "Badura, Tom" <tbadura@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 13:24:12 -0600

Tony,
It sounds like you are looking to set access protection on some of the
buttons. We have done that with the Ack Compound. Clear Alarm, Clear
Page, Top Priority, and Block Detail buttons.  The document you may want
is B0700AM_A - Display and Alarm Configuration. It describes using the
Alarm and Display Manager Configurator (ADMC) to setup the CAD buttons.
You may also want to reference B0700AT_A - Alarm Manager Operation and
B0700AP_A - Alarm Manager Commands.

It is possible to go directly to the cfg file and edit the access level
directly; however, I am told the "correct" method is through the ADMC.

usr\fox\customer\alarms\cfg\AM0001.cfg

      1 MultiStBtnDef {
-->   Access CdbInt 100
      ButtonStates CdbList {