Re: [foxboro] FBM207B contact sense

  • From: "Brown, Stanley" <stan.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 13:59:15 -0500

Hay if you have one of these $xoensive Foxboro support contract, the
incremental cost should be $0 :-)

The information contained in this message and any attached files may be
privileged and/or confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of
the information contained in or attached to this transmission is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please so notify
the sender immediately without reading it. Also, please promptly destroy the
original transmission and its attachments. Any views or opinions presented in
this message or attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation or its subsidiaries.