Re: [foxboro] FBM 233 to Controllogix question

  • From: mike kessler <mkessler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:15:45 -0500

David,

Did you manage to resolve this issue? I am having similar issues with an
installation which has hung 3 times since implemented in September. The
system is lightly loaded <30 tags. I'm talking to two controllogix PLC's.

Here's the rub. The points don't go cyan, but they stop updating so
everything looks OK from an operator's and  System Monitor's point of view.

I will implement a watchdog alarm to let the operator know it's time
reset the FBM233 from system management to re-start communications.

mk