Re: [foxboro] Expanding OAJ entries in the legacy historian

  • From: "Johnson, David" <David.Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:10:05 -0500

Dirk,

Actually expanding the table was easy.  The problem was knowing where to look.
Jim Kahlden pointed me in the right direction.  So here's what you do.

To add to the number of operator actions stored in the legacy historian.

Go to the historian configurator.
Edit Message Groups
pick the opraction group
Change the maximum number of messages to something reasonable. (We went from
100 to 500 and it seems to be enough.)

So there you have it.

Thanks Jim for the guidance.  I was looking for it in the WP globals and
Operator Action Journal docs, when it was in the Historian docs.  Go figure.

Regards,
David