Re: [foxboro] Exceed 14 issues

  • From: andreas.weiss@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 16:38:24 +0200

Hi,
I'm using Exceed 14 also on non-Foxboro PCs to run Display Manager and FoxView.
Feel free to pick up a copy of the exceed.xcfg supplied by Invensys.
You have at least to manipulate the lfp.xdb (font configuration) to disable all
*ttf* and *utf* font types.
It should give you a minimum config that works. May be not at its best but
working.

Regards,
Andreas