Re: [foxboro] DST on our New P91

  • From: "Jenckes, Jim R." <JJenckes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:30:08 -0800

Larry,
There are two items on the IPS Global Client Support site that you may
want to take a look at. The first is a "Customer Advisory" on DST
issues. It is dated 10-27-08. Also, there is a QF1008617 that also may
be of value to you. I can email you both if you don't have access or
didn't receive the QF notice.

One thing that the Advisory suggests is shutting down your historian one
hour before you adjust the clock backwards. After the time adjustment
restart your historian.

As far as automating the process I don't believe it's possible.

Regards,
Jim Jenckes
Process Controls
Tesoro Kenai Refinery