Re: [foxboro] DEP block error code : Summary

  • From: "Omprakash" <omprakash@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:29:53 +0300

Hi List,

Many thanks to those who made their suggestions.=20

The TIMER block statement where DEP block went into error has no secured
connection. After this error occurred I put the DEP block into AUTO and
when the block ACTIVATED, codes executed without any problem. The
following is the related summary;

1. DEP block went to MANUAL and its SBXs programming dumped the error
code: Error:3, Stp: 1, Stmno:20. to SN0009. The Error:3 is OP_ERR 3.
This error means that try to attempt a secured parameter. The statement
20 in the block is

STOP_TIMER(::TIMER.TIMR3);

The TIMER block in question has no secured parameter.

2. It was mentioned that TIMER is a keyword (HLBL Batch Language user
Guide B0400DF Rev A) and cannot be used for block name. However many
mentioned that indeed the block named TIMER used in the sequence codes
without any problem and it can be used in reference to C:B:P.

3. Doug Lloyd mentioned about the script "oma" which gives description
of the run time error codes;

Just a reminder that many/most of the runtime error codes are documented
in the /opt/fox/bin/tools/oma.exe program.  Fire up oma and ask for the
error code meaning at the "COMMAND:" prompt.  The required syntax is "y"
followed by the error code number.  Think of it as "why am I getting
this error".

If anything more missed out let us add the same.

Regards

G.R.OMPRAKASH
Instrument & Control Engineer
Jubail Chemical Industries Company (JANA)
PoBox: 10661, Jubail Industrial city 31961
Jubail, Saudi Arabia
=20