Re: [foxboro] Counting licenses

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <Russ.Boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 10:00:01 -0400

Dm.cfg just lets you give DM's a personality....
You could put dozens of DM's in there for a particular letterbug.

IIF.lum.....enforces the additional DM's you actually purchased....and limits
you to that qty.
As we know...those are just "paper" licenses and in SysDef you can put in what
you want.

Russ Boulay   |   Schneider Electric   |   Process Automation  |   United
States   |   Support Engineering Manager
Phone: +1 508 446 1769  |  Mobile: +1 508 446 1769
Email: russ.boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |   Site:
https://support.ips.invensys.com     |   Address: Fairfield, California 94534
United States

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail