Re: [foxboro] Change delta/peer-to-peer questions

  • From: "Tom VandeWater" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:30:41 -0500

    As usual, Alex has the full scoop on the questions.  Alex, is there a
single document that contains all of this information on change deltas or is
this a brain dump of your personal "upstairs" archive.  Like Corey, I'd like
to be able to find it in a .pdf document, just in case Foxboro tries to put
a muzzle on you. That's not likely since you problably are keeping the lines
at the CSC, from being overloaded more than they already are. Thanks for
continuing to share.  If that isn't a part of your job description, it
should be. I've learned several of the lessons you talk about through
experience, (not all good)!!  There are some "new" learnings notably:
>You are incorrect that DELTOx is not used. It can be used by applications
> like the DM/FV.
Can you expound on that statement a little.  I wasn't aware that the DELTOx
had any play in display call-up.  Is it only used when invoked by a custom
DM/FV command? Or used commonly by Foxboro to limit communication traffic?
Thanks for the insights!
Tom VandeWater
Dow Corning Corp.
Carrollton, KY