Re: [foxboro] CAR# 1003752 Keyboard Lockup on Fox Diisplay Manage r on 51Series !

  • From: kevin.niederberger@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:46:34 +1200

Corey,

Is this occuring on D boxes? There is a quick fix QF990615B that addresses
a lock up that can occur when moving or resizing displays on a WP51D or
AW51D.

Kevin Niederberger,
Systems Engineer,
Foxboro New Zealand
42 Vestey Drive, Mount Wellington.
P.O. Box 629, Auckland,
New Zealand.
Email: Kevin.Niederberger@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: +64 9 573 7690
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/divisions/Archestra.html

                    Corey R Clingo

                    <clingoc@basf-corp       To:     foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    .com>                    cc:

                    Sent by:                 Subject:     Re: [foxboro] CAR#
1003752 Keyboard Lockup on Fox
                    foxboro-bounce@fre        Diisplay Manage r on 51 Series !

                    elists.org

                    10/11/2002 11:31

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    foxboro

No can do in my case.  The mouse was locked up, too.

Is this a problem that Foxboro cannot reproduce?  The number of users who
have reported this is more than one or two, which seems to indicate some
sort of common cause.  Workarounds are OK for temporary use, but it doesn't
appear that a root cause has been found here, or if it has, it has not been
eliminated.

Corey Clingo
BASF Corp.

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           "Calabria, Patricia" |
|         |           <Patricia.Calabria@In|
|         |           vensys.com>          |
|         |           Sent by:             |
|         |           foxboro-bounce@freeli|
|         |           sts.org              |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           10/10/2002 01:24 PM  |
|         |           Please respond to    |
|         |           foxboro              |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |               To:  "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'"
|
  |        cc:
|
  |        Subject: Re: [foxboro] CAR# 1003752 Keyboard Lockup on Fox
Diisplay Manage r on 51 Series !                            |

For all of you experiencing lock ups. In case you're still able to move the
pointer. Could you try minimizing ALL windows and then open them back
again.

It would be interesting to know if this is a pattern because we found that
this fixed many lock ups.

Thanks and regards,
Patricia Calabria