Re: [foxboro] Anyone running I/A in virtual machines?

  • From: "Johnson, Alex P (IPS)" <alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 10:14:47 -0400

We offer FSIM for this purpose. FSIM takes the CP code and adds to it
the functions required for a good simulator, e.g., freeze/restore and
elapsed time control.

Contact your Client Sales Executive for information on FSIM. If you
don't know your CSE, let me know and I'll make a contact happen.

Invensys Process Systems
10900 Equity Drive
Houston, TX 77041
713 329 8472 (desk)