Re: [foxboro] Alarm Priorities

  • From: "Mansfield, Ben" <bmansfie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 09:22:06 -0400

Typically customers choose to implement something like:

Priority 1 - Safety or emergency alarms (e-stop, etc.)
Priority 2 - Alarms indicating loss of product or product quality
Priority 3 - Alarms that may lead to loss of product or product quality
Priority 4 - General alarms
Priority 5 - Information-only alarms (i.e. accumulator target reached, etc.)

Hope this helps

Ben