Re: [foxboro] Adding New FCP to existing system and downloading via IACC

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <Russ.Boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 19:55:20 -0400

Actually my last sentence previously is not absolute correct.
As long as coexistence has the hosting correct....and knows which host to go
to...then you are good on the IACC side.
On the CP host, the IACC-CP file will override the coexistence file.....so that
is why I make my changes there when needed to use IACC or ICC

Russ Boulay | Schneider Electric | Invensys | United States | Support
Engineering Manager
Phone: +1 508 446 1769 | Mobile: +1 508 446 1769
Email: russ.boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxx | Site: www.invensys.com | Address: 2000 Crow
Canyon Place Suite 170, 94583 San Ramon, California, United States

*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail