Re: [foxboro] Adding New FCP to System

  • From: Tom Vandewater <tjvandew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 12:37:39 -0700

Thanks Dwayne. That is the million dollar question. I have checked and
double/triple checked the entry in the IACC-CP file and my entry for the new CP
is identical to the entries for the older CP's that do work in IACC.  There is
no feedback from IACCSafeguard.exe to tell me if there is a problem with my
entry in the IACC-CP file. I have now removed the entry for the new CP from
IACC-CP file on the host AW, rebooted, run IACCSafeguard.exe, and will now try
to access the new CP via ICC to see if I can get into it that way.
    Did I mention I did a full AW image backup before I started mucking with
IACC?;<). I don't really trust anything to work right at this point.

Tom VandeWater