Re: [foxboro] Acrobat reader problem - Try XPDF

  • From: <MUGARTET@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:10:45 -0300

Lieven,

Thank you for your advice: I tried xpdf and it works fine on AW51G but =
fails to start on AW51D's (I/A version 6.5.1, 128MB RAM). I get the =
following message:

ld.so.1: xpdf: fatal: relocation error: file xpdf: symbol fopen64: =
referenced symbol not found

It seems to be a problem with a library (libc.so.1 maybe?), but I don't =
want to mess up with that. If you have any suggestions, they are =
welcomed.

Thank you again.

Mart=EDn