Re: [foxboro] AW70 - no shell

  • From: "MUTI, Jean-Christophe" <Jean-Christophe.MUTI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:45:17 +0100

hi, i have had this problem once, it was due to a bad configuration of =
my
AW70 control panel settings
In the regional parameters tool, in control panel : if you change a =
setting
like "," for "." or you change the money of work , exceed can cause =
this
kind of problem. It's surprising but ther's a link between all of this.
goot luck
Jean-christophe