Re: [foxboro] 8.0

  • From: Ken.E.Moore@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:54:13 -0400

We are a small plant with (1)AW51B, and (2)WP51B's, all at ver 6.3.
We are planning a process expansion 1st qtr 2005, and ordered the Foxboro
hardware
this summer. We are purchasing an additional AW51F, which we could get at
version 8.0.
However version 8.0 is not compatible with the older B boxes. So what we
are doing
is getting the new AW at version 7.0. So...I don't think the statement
about the 50 series
not be supported is correct.

Just my two cents worth.

Ken

"Corey R Clingo" <clingoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>@freelists.org on 08/25/2004
11:59:36 AM

Please respond to foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:    Re: [foxboro] 3rd Party products on windows.

"To make a long story short, 8.0 will not support the 50 series boxes."
Could you clarify this a bit?  I wasn't aware Invensys was dumping Solaris
that quickly.

Corey Clingo
BASF Corp.

__
This email has been scanned for Viruses and Spam.  For more information
 please contact your local Information Security representative.