Re: [foxboro] 7.x and DM

  • From: "MIKE KINCH" <MIKE.KINCH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:12:39 +1000

I am running DM on 1 F box with I/A 7.1 amd have ordered 4 P81 to run with =
DM and 7.1

regards,
Mike Kinch
Sydney Water

>>> fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9/09/05 12:45:15 pm >>>
Nope, you're not the only one.  We've got DM on F boxes at I/A 7.1.

Regards,

Kevin FitzGerrell
Sr. Process Control Engineer
Carter Holt Harvey Ltd.
+64 27 460 9994

Quoting stan <stanb@xxxxxxxxx>:

> I'd like to hear from anyone who is running DM on 7.x (UBIX).
> I'm beging to think we may be the only ones :-)
>=20
> --=20
> U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite
> Vietcong Terror=20
> - New York Times 9/3/1967
> =20
> =20
> =20
> =20

=20
=20
=20
=20

This message has been scanned by MailSweeper.

Level 3 water restrictions apply in Sydney, Blue Mountains and the Illawarr=
a. Hand-held hosing of lawns and gardens and drip irrigation is now allowed=
 only on Wednesdays and Sundays before 10 am and after4 pm. No other wateri=
ng systems or sprinklers are to be used at anytime. Fines apply. For more i=
nformation visit www.sydneywater.com.au=20
NOTICE: This email is confidential. If you are not the nominated=20
recipient, please immediately delete this email, destroy all copies, and=20
inform the sender. Sydney Water Corporation (Sydney Water)=20
prohibits the unauthorised copying or distribution of this email. This=20
email does not necessarily express the views of Sydney Water.=20
Sydney Water does not warrant nor guarantee that this email=20
communication is free from errors, virus, interception or interference.