[foxboro] Workstation Rebuilding

  • From: "Diebolt, Jeffrey" <Jeffrey.Diebolt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 07:17:41 -0500

We would like to build up spare workstations to the point of 2tape50. The
sysdef is current and is for 08AW01 and it has 08WP01, 08WP02, 08WP03, 08WP04
workstations. We have a hot spare nest with a DNBT installed. Day0 the drive,
commit with the 08AW01 disc. Boot with one of the workstation letterbugs. The
2tape 50 will be done when we have a failed workstation. The question is if we
commit this drive with 08WP01 letterbug will it address properly if we want to
use it as 08WP02
Jeff Diebolt
E&I Technician
New Page Corporation
7100 County 426 M.5 Road
Escanaba, MI 49829
work: 906-233-2728
cell: 906-399-9863

This electronic message contains information from NewPage Corporation or
subsidiary companies,
which may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
The information is
intended to be used solely by the recipient(s) named. If you are not an
intended recipient, be
aware that any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
transmission or its
contents is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
notify NewPage
immediately at postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx