[foxboro] SSC Migration to 8.4.3

  • From: Michael Kessler <mkessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 11:03:43 -0500

I'm migrating an SSC application from a P92 (SSC Support) to a P91 running
I/A 8.4.3 (SSC Support not required).
On the Old System using SSC Support I was able to use OPC to read/write to
the .SE parameter.

On the new systems 8.4.3, (Not running SSC Support) I'm having problems
reading/writing directly to the .SE parameter. I can work around by reading
the .SE bit in the BLKSTA parameter, but writing is still a problem.
Anyone have any insights on this?

mk

--
Michael Kessler,P.Eng