[foxboro] SMON LOG

  • From: "Gillis, Dale" <Dale.Gillis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 14:36:08 -0600

Hi List
I have a quick question regarding the time stamp on SMONLOG.  It is showing up
as 4 hours ahead of the time on the station itself.  I have a P91C at Version
8.6.  It is the MTK and all WP's have correct time.  System time is correct and
all alarms on CP's are correct time but the smonlog file is 4 hours ahead.  I
have the time set to Auto in System Manager.  Has anyone seen these symptoms
before?
Thanks in advance....

Dale Gillis

Instrument Technician