[foxboro] RE : FoxAPI issue.

  • From: "Patrick VALENTIN" <patrick.valentin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:18:48 +0200

Hi,

It's can be normal if the C:B.P in your messages are some phases tags
(sequence block).
When you compile a phase sequence block, you get this kind of message
until a checkpoint is performed. If the checkpoint is not performing
before the phases are started by a batch, you will have problem with
this batch. It's why when you change sequence code, before compiling,
you have to verify that the sequences aren't in use or won't be start by
a batch before you can perform a checkpoint.=20

Patrick VALENTIN

CIMSIDE