[foxboro] PI Server to I/A

  • From: "Jaime Claramunt R. (Inforsa)" <jclaramunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:02:37 -0300

Hi list,

Does anybody have a PI Server connected to Nodebus ? is it possible ?
We have a PI service running inside one AW51, and then connected to our LAN
through 2nd ethernet port.
The issue is when this station is down (maintenance or shutdown or reboot)
all our process data (10 processors) is lost. Today is becomming a big issue
because we summarize this data for daily reports...you canimagine the phone
ringing from big boss when there are some "extrange" values ...

Thanks
Jaime Claramunt
INFORSA Paper Mill
CHILE