[foxboro] Foxboro Southeast User Group meeting Reservations

  • From: "Scott, Joe" <JScott2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:42:01 -0600

Hello, Everyone

We have reserved a block of rooms for our Foxboro Southeast User Group
meeting in Birmingham on February 12th & 13Th. We were able to get the
best group discount from Hilton Hotel. The Room rate will be $139.00
/night with room tax your final cost will be $158.46 /night. The Hilton
Hotel is right off of I-459 on 280. When you call and reserve your room
please make sure you ask for the Foxboro Southeast User Group Rate.
Below is the Hilton's address and contact information I also have my
contact information if you have any question. Hope everyone is planning
on attending our meeting we're look forward to seeing everyone there.

Thanks,

  Joe Scott

Cell 1-256-679-0715

Office 1-256-721-4190

Hilton Hotel   8 Perimeter Park South, Birmingham, AL    1-205-967-2700