[foxboro] FBM44

  • From: "Brazell, Troy L" <TLBrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:19:20 -0400

We are trying to install a FBM44 on a windows system at V8.4.3 running
IACC. The ECB was built in the IACC along with the child ECB's. I have
verified that the configuration looks correct (just like the others on
the system). When we install the FBM do an eeprom update and download
the parent ECB goes on line and everything looks good. When we go online
with the children they all come up red and do not communicate with the
intelligent foxcom transmitter. We have tried several different racks
and slots with no success. I have set this FBM up in the lab on my UNIX
7.1 machine and it works perfectly.
Does anyone know of a Q fix or have an idea what we might try?

Thanks

Troy Brazell

DCP Midstream

Senior Process Control Analyst