[foxboro] FBM221 to FBM228 Migration

  • From: Dustin Axley <dustin.axley@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 12:22:24 -0600

We are planning to Upgrade all our FBM221s on site to FBM228s.  Has anyone
be through this type of Upgrade? Any know issues?  Here is the Current /
proposed layout.
Current                                           Proposed
FoxIA Version 8.4.3                         FoxIA Version 8.4.3
Mesh Network                                 Mesh Network
ZCP270                                          ZCP270
FBM221                                         FBM228
ICC                                                ICC/FCS
FOXCAE                                        Field Device Manager

Thanks

Dustin