[foxboro] FBM204 failed to be recognized by system

  • From: "Jason.LJZ" <jason.ljz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:27:52 +0300

Dear all,

I just ran into a problem: we need to add a FBM204 to our system, which is
I/A 7.0 with 4 pairs CP60 and six AW51/WP51(Sun Blade 150) stations.

Before we added the FBM204, the system has no other FBM204 installed. We
added
a ECB2 and configured it as HWTYPE=204, SWTYPE=2. AIN and AOUT were
added and
configured.

The status of ECB2 was ONLINE and ON_SCAN.

The problem is when we checked the AIN and AOUT block, the AIN block was
indicated
as BAD I/O even the transmitter outside worked normally. When we set
output of
AOUT as 50%, no milliampere can be measured.

We also added a FBM241C to our system, and it works fine once it was added.
The difference is there are FBM241C already used in system.

My question is:

1. Does it matter that there are same type FBM already installed in
system? So the
newly added modules can be recognized by system?

2. Is there any thing special about adding FBM204 to system?

3. What can I do to probably solve the problem?

Thanks in advance for your precious time for reading this and any help
is appreciated.