[foxboro] Exceed on windows

  • From: "PAUWELS, DIRK - RSM" <dpauwels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 04:27:20 -0400

We use Exceed 7.1 on many XP stations. It works fine, provided you load
a patch, available on the hummingbird site. Without this patch we
couldn't even install Exceed. I'm surprised you could install 6.2 on an
XP. Have you checked the resolution settings?  Exceed doesn't seem to
work properly with DM's if you have a setting higher than 1024x768.

Rgds,

Dirk Pauwels - DCS coordinator
RSM Belgium
T: 32 (0)3 570 95 97
F: 32 (0)3 570 16 09
M: 32 (0)497 428 300                               =20
E-mail: dpauwels@xxxxxxxxxxx