[foxboro] RE : Enhancements (was: CP60 Alarm Message)

  • From: "Doucet, Terrence" <tdoucet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:13:00 -0400

Alex,

On that web page I see "Contact Us" ----> Email per team --->  per@xxxxxxxxxxx

Is that the pick you are suggesting.  I only ask because the page seems a
little out of date with the foxboro.com email address and also the "new"
training schedule for 2007.

Terry
________________________________

De: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx de la part de Johnson, Alex P (IPS)
Date: mer. 2008-03-19 13:09
À: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [foxboro] Enhancements (was: CP60 Alarm Message)

The previous thread led Terry to suggest an enhancement. That led me to
wonder if everyone is aware of the new Product Enhancement Request (PER)
button on the Global Product Support website
(http://support.ips.invensys.com <http://support.ips.invensys.com/> ).

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat