[foxboro] Building a PSR cfg file.

  • From: "Larry Mantei" <Larry.Mantei@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 17:18:56 -0400

I am have a question on building a PSR config file. How do you do you do it?

We just move over from a 51b system running 4.3 to a 8.3 on P91s, and since our
scripts are just not right. I have the main reports up and running fine (just
had to build some bat files to get them to run) but a couple of the others I
have ran into some road blocks.

On the conversion we didn't get the PSR config file that I am missing copied
over and now the old system is boxed up and ready to be shipped out.

 I am at the mill where Kevin F. originally built a man_report script, to log
the blocks in manual here is a link to the doc on his website. I figured if I
get the files in the right directories everything should take of running, No
such luck.

 http://www.geocities.com/fitzgerrell/dcs_stuff/man_report_docs.txt

#3) is where I am hitting the wall.

Any Ideas?