[foxboro] Anybody in Houston know I/A Batch

  • From: David Johnson <drjohn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:34:45 -0500

Howdy Ya'll,

I'm hoping somebody in Houston has a fair amount of experience with I/A
Batch.  I would like to discuss your experiences and get a few ideas from
someone who has been around the block a time or two.  If you have I/A Batch
experience and plan to attend, please let me know so we can arrange to meet.

Thanks Ya'll
David Johnson