[foxboro] ATS dropping out - Followup

  • From: "Long, Brian" <blong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 16:20:02 -0500

We seem to have solved the ATS issue.  We have an AW51B with an SBUS card
(serial) that talks to an ABB system.  This AW also happens to be using a DNBX.
 The transceiver for the DNBX was bad, although it was working to the point
that the box was good in sysmon and really never showed any sighs of having any
issues.  We had Foxboro login numerous time and collect traffic and counter
data but never could catch anything.  Foxboro service connected Wireshark to
the nodebus and collected data for Foxboro Support Line but have not received
any answers.
From a customer stand point it seems like we are not able to troubleshoot
nodebus or MESH side errors.  Only dumb luck and trial an error found this
issue.  Anyone have any thoughts on this or recommend some good troubleshooting
tools?

Thanks,
Brian Long
Arkansas Kraft