[foxboro] AIM*OPC SERVER Problem on AW70 (version 7.1)

  • From: Kashif Ijaz <kashifijaz93@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 13:07:47 +0500

Dear All,

We have AW70 connected to nodebus through NCNI/RCNI. The purpose of AW70 is
just as OPC server. On Nodebus there is AW51F on version 7.1.1 which is unix
based.

On OPC server we frequently have data problems and normally we have to stop the
OPC server from "services" and then start it. The data then starts coming.

Can anyone suggest what to look for in troubleshooting this.

AIM*AT OPC Server version is 3.2.0.15. We are using Windows XP service pack 1
as the operating system of AW70.

Regards,

Kashif Ijaz
INTECH Process Automation