[foxboro] ACCUM blocks again

  • From: "Corey R Clingo" <clingoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:13:07 -0600

Hello all,

I've asked this before, I know, but I want to be unbound from Lotus 1-2-3.
It's a dinosaur waiting on a meteor (yes, so is Solaris 2.5.1, but I can't
work around that one :).

The only thing keeping be from breaking those shackles is the fact that I
am unable to retrieve an ACCUM.OUT value of more than 6 or 7 digits using
omget, while the Lotus add-in is able to retrieve all the digits.  I know
what the docs say about setting the high limit to no more than 8 million or
so, but in reality it will go higher and seems to be accurate even at 10 or
11 digits.

So...does anyone have a way to retrieve more then 6 significant digits from
an ACCUM.OUT in a Unix shell script?  How does the Lotus add-in do it?

Thanks,

Corey Clingo
BASF Corp.