[foxboro] AB CSP driver for the FDSI

  • From: "Balmer, Robert D." <Robert_Balmer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Foxboro DCS Mail List <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 00:07:39 +0000

Has anyone used the AB CSP driver for the FDSI to communicate to an Allen
Bradley SLC 504?
I am working on a project to bring six SLC 504 into the Foxboro system that now
go through Integrator 30's.
I don't remember seeing anyone chat about the AB CSP method on here.
If you do use the driver how is it working?
And maybe someone from Foxboro can chime in as to if there are any plans to
update it after it goes into Lifetime in 2015.
Thanks
Robert Balmer