[foxboro] 2nd ethernet port on AW51

  • From: Kashif Ijaz <kashifijaz93@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:09:49 +0500

Dear All,

We had an AW51D connected to Nodebus also communicating with remote PC through
Exceed software by 2nd ethernet port. Now we have taken this AW51D out for
troubleshooting in our lab. It is booted in a standalone mode without Nodebus.
We are trying to ping this machine on it's 2nd ethernet port connected to our
corporate LAN.

But ping is not accessing this machine. Whenever this machine is connected to
Nodebus at site, it is accessible through ping command at it's 2nd ethernet
port IP address.

Does anyone have any idea how to connect to this machine without Nodebus. Is
this a normal behaviour?

Regards,

Kashif Ijaz
Senior Design & Application Engineer