[fossnews] [X-POST] MozCafe Chennai

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 18:47:45 +0530

Source: http://www.ae.iitm.ac.in/pipermail/ilugc/2013-March/075865.html
<quote>
Hey all,

We'll be hosting MozCafe Chennai - meetup of Mozillians and FOSS
community members in and around Chennai region -
this Thursday (28th March). For a change, we've planned to have it at
Marina Beach at around 5 o'clock in the evening, to make it less
formal.

All are welcome to join the event. If you're interested to
participate, please check the agenda and add something if you feel
like.
Also, put your name down at the attendee list[1]

If you have questions of any kind and of any number, I always have my
mobile phone turned on. Reach me at +91-9003297595.

Dwarak.
http://www.dwarak.in
dtsdwarak at hotmail.com

[1] - https://india.etherpad.mozilla.org/MozCafe-Chennai-March