[fossnews] Fwd: [Ilugc] [OT][Commercial] Mentoring for Fresh Engineering Graduates/MCAs

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fossnews <fossnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fossnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jec-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dgvc2013oss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chennaigeeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 13:04:07 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Murthy Raju" <murthyraju@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 3, 2015 4:43 AM
Subject: [Ilugc] [OT][Commercial] Mentoring for Fresh Engineering
Graduates/MCAs
To: "ILUG-C" <ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

We are a bunch of IT professionals working in Chennai on various
technologies and we provide mentoring for Engineering Graduates ( CS/IT )
and MCAs from Chennai and surrounding areas to help them face the job
market confidently.

Participants in this program get to work on a wide range of technologies
including Programming, Operating Systems, Networking, Web etc. with an
emphasis on Linux and Open Source tools and technologies and will have the
benefit of interaction with experienced Industry professionals throughout
the program.

This is a 3-month program and also includes a good coverage of
communication and learning skills.

While this is a commercial program, we can offer significant fee
reduction/deferred payment/fee waiver to a few students who are not in a
position to pay.

Please mail your resume to me offline at murthyraju@xxxxxxxxx for more
details about the program.

Regards,