[fossnews] Fwd: [Chennaipy] [OT][Commercial] MongoDB Workshop in Chennai

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fossnews <fossnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fossnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dgvc2013oss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jec-lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chennaigeeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 12:04:54 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Murthy Raju" <murthyraju@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Jun 2, 2015 12:37 AM
Subject: [Chennaipy] [OT][Commercial] MongoDB Workshop in Chennai
To: <chennaipy@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I am conducting a 2-day weekend workshop in Chennai on MongoDB for
developers
on 6th and 7th of June 2015 covering the following areas:

1. Introduction to NoSQL databases
2. Installation and Configuration of MongoDB
3. Data Model of MongoDB
4. Basic CRUD Operations in MongoDB
5. MongoDB Query Language
6. Replication/Sharding/Backup and Restore
7. Indexing
8. MongoDB Client Libraries for Python/PHP/Java
9. A small hands-on project on MongoDB

Participants will need to bring their laptops. Internet connectivity will
be available.

Lunch and snacks provided.

This workshop is aimed at Python/Java/PHP developers/Web Developers/DBAs
who are looking for a quick introduction to MongoDB coupled with some
hands-on experience.

Students will also benefit from this course.

The course fee is Rs. 4,000 and we may be able to offer a waiver to a few
participants, on a request from them.

Please mail me offline for registering and for more details.

Regards,
Murthy Raju