[fosslab] FOSS Lab Setup in University College of Engineering, Thindivanam, Villupuram Dt.

  • From: Baskar Selvaraj <baskar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ILUG-C <ilugc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 18:48:28 +0530

Dear all,

Yesterday we have setup a 32 seat FOSS Lab in University College of
Engineering, Thindivanam (a constituent college of Anna University of
Technology, Chennai)
(http://www.annatech.ac.in/Thindivanam), Tindivanam, Villupuram Dt. for the
Dept. of CSE.

Contact - Mrs.L.Jegatha Deborah - HOD/CSE

Thanks to our ILUG-C / KanchiLUG member Mr. Yasir Arafath for his valuable
support in setting up the lab.

Regards

S. Baskar
CEO/LinuXpert Systems
http://twitter.com/linuxbaskar

Free / Open Source Software Lab Mailing List
//www.freelists.org/list/fosslab