[forthepoor] Fwd: Sunday Message

  • From: mike mcinnis <ratmotor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 16:45:52 -0400

Greetings to all;

   Here is the link to Sunday's message. _I would make a correction_ concerning my remarks about Paul and Silas having a disagreement about Mark. My memory is not what it once was. The truth is that Barnabas and Paul had the disagreement; with Paul not wanting to take John Mark with them due to his lack of confidence in the young man.  Thus Barnabas and Paul split up.  Barnabas took John Mark with him to the work the LORD had sent him to and Paul and Silas went on to the work which HE designed for them.  Here we see Paul's mind had changed about Mark and he now found him to have proved himself faithful.  May we not judge a thing or person before its time. the LORD is at work in children at all times and HE has each one exactly where HE would have them to be.  May we be constantly aware of our own shortcomings and our need of HIS grace.

Blessings, mike

Paul's Final Instructions to Timothy <https://www.sermonaudio.com/playpopup.asp?SID=102223195265246> Second Timothy 4:8-22