[folks] Re: program

  • From: Kate Manthey <3mantheys@xxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 19:00:54 -0700 (PDT)

Wow - it sounded like a great turnout, but with numbers like that...I hope we
had enough room!! Thanks so much for pursing this, Steve & Kathy. It sounds
like
this gentleman was definitely worth waiting a year for. It also gave us lots of
time to think the program through and plan. I'm so glad everything came
together
so well! You should feel hugely satisfied for a job extremely well done:)

-kate