[folks] Re: posters are in

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 15:02:54 -0500

For now, I will bring one to Curves in Kimberly; I'll need 4-5 for the schools in Kimberly (teacher's lounges); Great Lakes Coffee and Chocolate; Pick and Save in Kimberly.

Corinne

On 10/5/2010 2:32 PM, bfleming@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I will pick up some and put at:
Piggly Wiggly
Dwyers Gas
Hardware Hank
Kings Variety
Seth's Coffee
Please _EVERYONE_ if you would just take a couple and spread them around town.
Thanks so much Beth and Kathy and Steve for all of your work