[folks] Re: New Membership List

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 10:37:06 -0500

It was awesome, wasn't it? You two did a great job by connecting with him! Corinne

On 10/22/2010 8:13 AM, shermes2@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Everyone,

 From the huge crowd we got last night, I'd say FOLKS' program on the
paranormal was a success.  We sent a thank you note to Chad Lewis this morning.

One person joined FOLKS at the program. Judy Kaye signed up for an individual
membership. I added her name to our membership list and have attached the
updated copy for you. Note that a column has been added listing officers and
when their terms expire.

Mary--I will drop off Judy's information and the $5.00 at the Little Chute
Library some time today.

Kathy