[focus-l] Bob's Hold issue

  • From: Sandy Weller <wellergroup@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: focus-l@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:08:38 -0700 (PDT)

Bob,

Print F1 in 1
HOLD AS xxx FORMAT ALPHA
will give you just what you need.

Sandy
"Hamilton, Robert" <roberth@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:*
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
Actually, the problem is in HEADING and FOOTING; the fields in the PRINT clause
can be forced.

I put a SYncSOrt as the last step to shift the stuff over 2 hcaracters

bobh