[FMO] Look what I got

  • From: "silkrete ltd" <winston@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fmo freelist" <fmo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 13:58:48 -0000

Hi everyone,

It took me a good few minutes to decide weather to resubmit this one, I thought
it was probably a cosmic ray but the right hand image had that blob near the
end of the trail and a weak area after it, so I sent it.

Winston.

Candidate 134729

Observer's comment: FINE SUBMISSION
Observer was able to decide not real from pixelation/contrast but it was not so
obvious that a reviewer should have recognized it.

GIF image

JPEG image

JPEG image

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Tate;Winston;;Mr
FN:Winston Tate
ORG:Silkrete Ltd
TITLE:Sales Director
TEL;WORK;VOICE:01302 787509
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;311 Bentley
Road,=0D=0ABentley,;Doncaster;South Yorkshire;DN5 9TG;U.K.
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:311 Bentley
Road,=0D=0ABentley,=0D=0ADoncaster, South Yorkshire DN5 9TG=0D=
=0AU.K.
URL;WORK:http://www.silkrete.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:winston@xxxxxxxxxxxx
REV:20060225T135848Z