[FtMiroBrewMasters] craft beer week

  • From: Mike Sawyer <mike.sawyer.koy9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 18:35:25 +0000

Great turn out yesterday!  I really appreciate everybody's hard work and
dedication.  It really paid off.

I'm pretty sure I told everyone yesterday, but in case I didn't, Tyler
Flemister has invited us to Marsala next Monday night to kick off craft beer
week.  Not really sure what all they're planning on doing, but I would imagine
free beer will be involved, so this will be totally worth the effort to get
there.

Thanks again for yesterday and hope to see you all next Monday.

Sawyer

Michael W. Sawyer

Paulen Luttgeharm Ins Agcy, Inc.
2116 Forsythe Ave, Ste A
Monroe, LA  71201
B 318.388-2450
C 318-732-2129
F 318-388-2449
mike.sawyer.koy9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mike.sawyer.koy9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Press the start button to begin your free life insurance needs analysis.
 [cid:image007.png@01CCF869.E3E482C0]
<http://www.statefarm.com/insurance/life_annuity/life/lifeNeedsCalc.asp>

JPEG image

JPEG image