[FtMiroBrewMasters] Meeting 7/21/15

  • From: Chuck Murphy <chuckmurphy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 16:26:48 -0500

Hey folks,
Sorry I haven't been really active lately... just a lot of things going on for me. BUT, we are going to meet, as usual, at Pickle Barrel at 7pm this coming Tuesday. I will try to show up a little early to get a table set aside for us.

Items on the agenda:
-Upcoming home brew competitions
-Maybe setting the date for another brew day
-Brew topic: Basics of creating your own recipe (I will provide some info to kick this off, but this will be more of an open discussion)
-Picking next month's brew topic - volunteers welcome!!

Thanks!
Chuck Murphy
.
.
.
.
This email was delivered to you via the Fort Miro Brew Masters email list. Hitting reply will send an email with the same subject heading back to everyone in the group.

To send a new message on a different subject to members of this group send an email to: fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and create a new subject line.