[FtMiroBrewMasters] Re: Fwd: Blend of the Bayou

  • From: Mike Sawyer <mike.sawyer.koy9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmbrewmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 18:14:52 +0000

Troy – in all seriousness, besides it being chick cancer beer, what style of
beer would you call your Hibiscus beer? Varietal Pale?

From: "Richard J. Breiten"
<richard.j.breiten@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:richard.j.breiten@xxxxxxxxx>>
Date: April 17, 2014 at 20:17:35 CDT
To: Michael Sawyer <mwsawyer1@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:mwsawyer1@xxxxxxxxx>>,
mike.sawyer.koy9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mike.sawyer.koy9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [FtMiroBrewMasters] Blend of the Bayou

Put me down for Hemrick's Pure Dead Brilliant and Patti's Poisoned Apple.

--Richard
On Apr 14, 2014 4:53 PM, "Mike Sawyer"
<mike.sawyer.koy9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mike.sawyer.koy9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Brewers –

Again, thanks for participating this year!  Event should be as fun as last
years.  And if it rains, we’ll just drink in the rain.

Please pick one of the names from the following list and incorporate into the
name of your beer.  We do this as a thank you and a nod to Community Trust Bank
for sponsoring us.  These people are the muckety-mucks  at CTB, and all have a
fondness of beer.

Patti Nelson
Billy Haddad
Rick Siudy
Taylor Cagle
Ryan Hemrick
Daniel Echols
Damien Dyer
Linda O’Neal
Matt West – Mike Sawyer
Van Pardue (maybe).

Please let me know soon the name and style of your beers so we can coordinate
banners with Russell.

Thanks,

Mike

<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg>
Michael W. Sawyer

Paulen Luttgeharm Ins Agcy, Inc.
2116 Forsythe Ave, Ste A
Monroe, LA  71201
B 318.388-2450<tel:318.388-2450>
C 318-732-2129<tel:318-732-2129>
F 318-388-2449<tel:318-388-2449>
mike.sawyer.koy9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:mike.sawyer.koy9@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Press the start button to begin your free life insurance needs analysis.
[cid:]<Picture (Device Independent Bitmap)
2.jpg><http://www.statefarm.com/insurance/life_annuity/life/lifeNeedsCalc.asp>