[flytaos] Re: Alamosa

  • From: Blair B <blairb77@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "flytaos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <flytaos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:19:14 -0600

Steve,

Sounds good. I need to fly anyway but let me know whatever you want to do.

Talk later today.

Blair

From: stevehanks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [flytaos] Re: Alamosa
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 05:59:19 -0700
To: flytaos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Blair,
That would be great but I don't want to put you out unless you are planning to
be up there anyway.   Let's talk this afternoon, I'm in AZ right now.
Thanks.

Steve
On Feb 16, 2014, at 10:28 PM, Blair B <blairb77@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Steve,

I could pick you up in the Bonanza sometime Tuesday morning if you need a ride.

Blair